Preem Holding AB (publ) Q2 2022 Financial Report released
Preem Holding AB (publ), parent company Sweden’s largest fuel company Preem AB, today releases its Financial Report for Q2 2022.
Key Figures in summary, April-June 2022
- Sales for the second quarter 2022 amounted to SEK 48,054 million compared to SEK 21,957 million for the second quarter 2021.
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled SEK 7,565 million for the second quarter of 2022 compared to SEK 467 million for the same period last year.
- Net financial expenses for the second quarter 2022 amounted to SEK 1,586 million compared to a net financial income of SEK 7 million for the second quarter 2021.
- Net profit amounted to SEK 5,122 million for the second quarter 2022, compared to SEK 813 million for the same period 2021.
- Cash flow for the period in 2022 amounted to SEK 1,167 million compared to SEK 700 million for 2021.
“The second quarter was characterized by the effects from the Russian invasion of Ukraine followed by exceptional market conditions. The international energy markets experienced volatile and higher price levels for crude and refined products in Europe. The main contributor to our strong performance was our Supply & Refining segment driven by notable export volumes and strong international refining margins”, says Magnus Heimburg, CEO of Preem.
“The profitability generated during the second quarter will help facilitate our green growth strategy. In volatile times as we are now experiencing, it is essential for the Group to continue our long-term strategic implementation. Our primary strategic focus is to execute our growth strategy in our renewable business. Preem’s commitment to the transformation is reflected in our investments”, Magnus Heimburg continues.
For more information and media enquiries, please contact:
Preem Press Office
+46 (0)70-450 10 01